Some facts about modern dating

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SimonMillerOffline
Big Poster
Big Poster
Total posts: 60
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:56 am    Post subject: Some facts about modern dating Reply with quote
Most of the guidelines are things we've all heard before -- spend time with friends, let yourself cry, write down all the positives and negatives of a relationship -- which got me wondering if there is anything decidedly more modern to cure heartache.

The process of finding love has become increasingly high-tech, with dating apps and sites like Tinder, Match and OkCupid. Social media lets you tell the world you're in a romantic relationship. Facebook gives you options to display whether you're "in a relationship," "married" or the dicier "it's complicated." But where's the tech for people sobbing into their pillows at night?

That's a "gap in the industry begging to be filled," said Donna Freitas, author of "The Happiness Effect" and "The End of *." "While college students spoke of apps like Tinder when I did my recent study on social media, no one mentioned anything about an app that is good for healing a broken heart."

So while the industry plays catch-up, I can offer suggestions on tech that serves in a pinch.

Apps
The app Mend touts itself as "a personal trainer for heartbreak." It puts you on a 28-day "heartbreak cleanse" that guides you through daily audio trainings and "journaling." It's subscription-based, with the first week free and $9.99 a month from then on. There's also the $3.99 Breakup Medicine app, which offers day-to-day exercises and "action tips" for getting over a breakup. If neither works, you could use the free Picture to Burn app that lets you upload photos of an ex and digitally light them on fire.
DonoOffline
Big Poster
Big Poster
Total posts: 76
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I tried using this app and was disappointed. Their recruiting system is not suitable for my requests. A dating site is a completely different matter! I prefer classic portal - https://www.together2night.com/ There are general chats and private correspondence. I prefer to find people using the search filter.
marriedaffairOffline
Total posts: 8
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Do you want to have an affair with a married lady or man? Married Affairs Sydney is the ideal place to meet genuine people seeking love. It is also Australia's leading discreet affairs website, allowing you to find a suitable intimate date with no strings attached.
Markos22Offline
Novice
Novice
Total posts: 11
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi. I really liked the dating sites with order a wife, because here I met a girl who I have a good time with. Now I want a serious relationship, so I really like it. I can find someone who, like me, wants to have a good time and build a relationship. It can be done quickly and very convenient with this site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Xorum Forum Index -> Introduce yourself All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: