What is 192.168.1.1?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
racypascelOffline
Big Poster
Big Poster
Total posts: 97
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 9:37 am    Post subject: What is 192.168.1.1? Reply with quote
Accessing your router admin through http://192.168.1.1 address will allow you to change the settings and configurations that your router software provides. Check the address you input not to confuse it with http://192.168.l.l.

To configure the router/ change its settings or define/change password, you need to log on to the router admin. Enter 192.168.1.1 into your browser's address bar (URL bar).If you receive an error, then 192.168.l.l is not the router's IP address. Type it again without the help of the autocomplete. Sometimes it might mislead you. You can also find tips on how to identify your router's IP address in this article.

If you have forgotten your username and password, you can follow these instructions to recover them. If you haven't changed the default username and password that came with the router, you can consult our default router usernames and passwords list.If you have forgotten your username and password, you can follow these instructions to recover them. If you haven't changed the default username and password that came with the router, you can consult our default router usernames and passwords list.
SerafinaDahnOffline
User
User
Total posts: 28
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you! I was trying to figure out how to remember the password that I forgot.
RenaldonOffline
Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
SerafinaDahn wrote:
Thank you! I was trying to figure out how to remember the password that I forgot.

If you haven't changed the router's password since you bought it, you can try searching it on its label or search on the internet, depending on what model you have. Also, you can reset your router to its default settings. It is a slightly longer procedure, and you can spend some time configuring the router again, but it is worth it.
Something like this happened to me once. I searched for a long time for the router, read about the necessary criteria on https://readdive.com/8-essential-router-tips-for-optimal-gaming-performance/, and later bought it. And it's been a while since I realized I forgot my password. It's good that Google exists, and I found out how to change the default password.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Xorum Forum Index -> Request Proxies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: