Premium Service Cancellation
We are always trying to do our best to provide you with a quality proxy service. If you are experiencing any problems with our premium proxy service please try looking for an answer in a help section we created or by contacting our support representative before cancelling your subscription.
From our experience many technical problems can be resolved within a few minutes.
If you still wish to cancel your subscription or you just do not need proxy service anymore please follow the steps below to cancel your subscription in PayPal. Doing this will stop any recurring charges to your PayPal account.
If you are cancelling your subscription during free trial period you can be sure no money will be taken from your PayPal account at all. Your trial username and password will be active till the end of the trial period.
If your subscription is non-recurring you will not be able to cancel it since it will automatically expire at the end of the current payment term anyway.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click the My Account tab.
- Click the History subtab.
- Click More filters, select Subscriptions and agreements, and then click Subscriptions.
- Change the date back to the year the subscription was created, and then click Show.
- Click Details next to the subscription.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
These instructions were taken from PayPal Help Center