There are a huge number of websites and blogs that specialize in security. But how can you tell that the information they publish is accurate? What is the source of the information? What do you know about the author?
We've made a great job by selecting and validating most popular and useful sources of security information. Then we've gathered all collected info on this section of the Xroxy.Com website.
Here you can find six major sections:
- Security - Security news from the wires
- Privacy - Latest privacy headlines
- Encryption - Authentication & Encryption
- Spam - SPAM and other annoyances
- Viruses - Viruses, spyware, trojans, etc.
- Hacking - Hacks, cracks, intrusion, etc.
Each contain frequently updating information feed. So you'll always be able to view newest articles, bugfixes, expliots, etc.
We've also created an archive of all the information collected before. It can be usefull for those who can't visit our blogs on a daily basis.